Subject: Hi Low Agreement
From: me <[email-masked]>
To: Sabina Walczyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 09:20:20 -0500

Hi Sabina,

Something I forgot to ask yesterday, do you need a copy of the Hi-Low 
agreement?

It seems the defense is asking to see it.

I do not seem to have any printed documentation on it in the Baudin case 
file but was only told about it by Randy and Kelly Baudin just prior to 
the ADR hearing.
Without the documentation I can't confirm that it was even real.

Thank you,
Paul

PS. Please forgive my rant yesterday about being paid for silence, etc...
As you know I was very tired and having to go over all those emails, 
case file and virtually reliving that bad experience it just makes me 
more angry at both the popovich firm and myself for not being able to 
see the damages they caused earlier. For those of us with virtually no 
experience in civil litigation It is hard to know if the attorneys you 
hired are telling the truth.
Anyway, Im sorry you had to listen to all that nonsense and thank you 
for putting up with it.
Paul